Thanksgiving is over, which means that it is now time to bust out the Christmas music and the tree! With that festive spirit comes the scramble to get all the Christmas shopping done and finding everybody the perfect gift. Although it may be more rewarding to give rather than receive, we all have to admit that receiving is just as fun. Because of that I have put together a wishlist of my five fashion finds that I hope to find under the tree this year!
- Sweaters, sweaters and more sweaters: Whether they are for a late night study session, or a date night,
sweaters are exactly what I need to rock any winter outfit. Right now I am loving pullover sweaters. I can throw them over a t-shirt-dress or pair them with jeans and booties, and be both comfy and cozy!
- Hunter boots: Rainy season is bound to hit at some point in San Diego, and I want
my feet to stay dry! Last year, the Hunter ankle boot was released and I am loving the look! They are perfect for the rainy days, but not as bulky and large as a full boot!
- DIFF Eyewear: Sunny San Diego only experiences the rain and cold weather for a little bit, and then it is back to the 75 degree weather! That is why everybody needs to own the perfect pair of sunnies. DIFF Eyewear is currently what I am obsessed with because they give back to different charities based on the line of glasses you pick from. The Lauren
Akins line is my personal favorite, because they are super trendy, and who doesn’t love Thomas Rhett and Lauren Akins?
- Leggings/Yoga Pants: Whether you’ll be wearing them to the gym to kick off your New Year’s resolution, or to lounge around the house watching Christmas movies, yoga pants can be used for anything. My favorite place to get them is from Zella, a Nordstrom brand, because they are very comfy and don’t break the bank.
- Socks for everybody: Socks are known to be the worst gift ever, but not for this girl! They are the perfect stocking stuffer, and come in all kinds. There’s fuzzy socks to pair with your leggings for cozy nights in, or fun printed socks to pair with booties and Vans. You can even get knee high socks to rock with a pair of boots. Not only do socks cover an everyday need, but you can get fancy and creative with the types you buy.
Christmas is a time to give, but also a time to treat yourself. Whether you add these to the list of things you’ll be buying others, or the list of items you find under the tree, I hope you have a wonderful holiday season! Happy shopping!
Featured Image: Retrieved from here.